Students must observe strict discipline in the college. On disciplinary grounds the following penalties may be imposed on a student, depending on the nature of offense:
- Suspension from college classes
- Expulsion from the college, temporarily or permanently
Penalty/penalties imposed on a student will be recorded in his/her Transcript/Testimonial. A student’s name may be removed from college Register under the following circumstances:
- Remaining absent from classes for month more than three months without any information
- Disciplinary ground, on the advice of the Academic council.
- College dues within three months of due date of payment