Director General of Health Service of Government of Bangladesh has conducted a central written admission test at national level, to find out eligible candidates for admission in the government and non-government medical colleges for the session 2013-2014. They have published a merit list for eligible candidates. Those who will apply from this list to get admission in Mainamoti Medical College will be selected by college authority according to their merits.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
All payments will be made by PAY ORDER in favor of "Mainamoti Medical College & Hospital, Comilla"
Documents to be submitted by the Candidate with the Application form.
For admission in 1st year MBBS class the local students will apply in prescribed form (To be collected from office) and submit along with the following documents:
- Attested photocopy of S.S.C & H.S.C/Equivalent Examination marks Sheets/Academic Transcript.
- Attested photocopy of S.S.C & H.S.C / Equivalent Examination certificate/ Testimonial.
- 4 (Four) copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
At the time of admission all the original documents will be retained by the college until verification or passing of 1st professional examination whichever is latter.
During the five years MBBS course, the University of Chittagong will Conduct for Professional examinations namely
1) The First Professional MBBS Examination at the end of 1 1/2 years
2) The Second Professional MBBS Examination at the end of 2 1/2 years
3) The Third Professional MBBS Examination at the end of 3 1/2 years
4) The final Professional MBBS Examination at the end of 5 years.
There will be two Professional examinations in the: (a) First week of May and (b) First week of November each year.
5) MBBS course will be of 5 years duration plus 01 (one) year Internship training.
Course Plan & University examinations:
NOTABLE FEATURERS MBBS course will be of 05 (five) years duration plus 01 (one) year Internship training. There will be 4 professional examinations during the MBBS course. There will be 2 (two) Professional examination in one year In 1st week of January and In 1st week of July.
1st Professional MBBS
At the end of 1 1/2 yr
2nd Professional MBBS
At the end of 2 1/2 yr
3rd Professional MBBS
At the end of 31/2 yr
Final Professional MBBS
At the end of 5th yr of the course
Medicine and Allied Subjects
Surgery and Allied Subjects
Obstetrics & Gynaecology